Friday, October 15, 2010

Hot 100 - Week 3

The OG

The Hot 100 Daddy

The Update
  1. Weigh in on Sunday, October 10th at 160 even. That's 1 lb less than last week's 2lb gain. I'm almost back to the 150s again. I think I can I think I can I think I can.
    1. Water - Um....nope
    2. Work out 5 days - Um....nope. I wasn't feeling well.
    3. Meal plan - Um....nope.
    4. Track food - Um....nope. Okay...kinda. But not every day.
    5. Sleep - Um...Yep.
    6. Journal - Um....Yep.
    7. Food choices - Um....Yep. I did have the Greek feast too and it was fabulous.
  2. 3 Blogs - Um...nope. I'm up to 2 with this one. Slacker. No, I was just super busy all week long with work.
  3. Work on the book - Um...nope. No comment.

6 comments:

  1. Maybe you should follow in the little engine's example and move from "I think I can" to "I know I can." I KNOW you can:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's tough to stay on track when you aren't feeling good and busy at work.
    However....Um.... next week I wanna see more "yeps" than "nopes". You can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with Karen...I know you can...I know you can...I know you can...AND I believe in you..I believe in you....I believe in you....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Sandra, when you are feeling bad, everything is tough. It still wasn't too bad considering the circumstances. Have a better week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good job on the loss! i've been reading your blogs and am impressed at the Punk Rope and Bellydancing classes -- two things I've always wanted to try. Which do you like better?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Um...yup. I love this update style of yours, despite the "nopes". You'll get that part together.

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts...