|The home of the HOT 100|
Now it's time to select a couple goals for the last 100 days of the year. What ever shall they be?
- Lose 15lbs (that's 1lb per week starting now). Totally doable but still challenging.
- But isn't this blog suppose to be about the action and not the scale?
- Um....yes. But after doing a little thinking, I've decided that it doesn't hurt to have a weight loss goal. And to be totally honest with you, I don't particularly care much if I reach it or not. Just having it there as something to shoot for makes me happy and keeps me motivated. The trick for me is to balance between slacking off and going buck wild balls-to-the-wall crazy to achieve a number goal. Hint: stand in the middle of the teeter-totter. Ta-Daaaaa.
- So here are my actions:
- Drink 60oz of water every day
- Work out 5 days per week (2 days/week dedicated to the activity of the month)
- Meal plan every week
- Track food and exercise every day
- Sleep 8hrs every night
- Journal every day
- Make responsible food choices every day except for my "free days"
- 9/25 - Oktoberfest (beer and brauts)
- 10/9 - Greek cooking day with Accountabilibuddy (spanikopita and baklava)
- 11/25 - Thanksgiving
- 11/26 - Thanksgiving leftovers, my favorite
- 12/25 - Christmas Day
- 12/31 - New Years Eve