Thursday, August 19, 2010

AIRobics Class


Oh how different a class can be with one instructor versus another. I took my first Airobics class last week and had a blast. It was F.U.N. I managed to average a 145 bpm heart rate for 60 minutes which burned 630 calories. Wooooo doggie.

My instructor was wonderful. She didn't have her microphone headset for whatever reason so he just yelled and went around to each person to make sure we were all doing everything correctly. She was a jem.
  1. 10 minute warm up

    1. trampoline lunges
    2. trampoline step ups (picture that in your head, oh ya)
    3. trampoline butt bounces

  2. 30 minute cardio

    1. trampoline jumping jacks
    2. trampoline basket jumps
    3. trampoline jump and punch
    4. trampoline skip jumps

  3. 10 minute cool down

    1. trampoline push-ups
    2. trampoline sit-ups
    3. trampoline side planks
I'm pretty sure I'm making up the names of most of the activities and I'm leaving a few out because I'm just not creative enough to figure out what to call them. How helpful am I? Not at all. But, trust me when I say that it was so much fun, I forgot I was actually exercising.

Now here are a few less-than-flattering pictures to tell the real story.