Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Nothing really, just blog maintenance

Howdy y'all.

I actually got a few minutes of down time here so I thought I'd look into giving my blog a boost if at all possible. It has been kinda lonely lately I think. Not only have I neglected it but it seems that the rest of the world has taken the same route.

I wrote a little while ago about how I think I haven't given it the respect and attention it deserves and I'd like to change that. Well, here's a step to doing that...I hope.

7SCNAHYXE9AJ

Another thought that crossed my mind was just the simple look of it. I'm thinking it's slightly ugly. What do you think? It's okay, you can be honest. What do you think? What do you like? What do you hate? What suggestions do you have for me? I'm totally open to any and all criticism and ideas so please don't be shy.