|Miss Indigo Blue, Head Mistress|
|Fuchsia Foxxx, Belly Dance|
My husband and I had the pleasure of seeing Fuchsia Foxxx in action. We went to a burlesque show at The Pink Door in Seattle and she was one of the performers. Absolutely amazing! We had no idea who was going to be there, nor had we ever heard of her before but let me tell you, she was AWESOME! She does this belly dancing-burlesque fusion kinda thing and it's HOTTIE HOT HOT HOTTTTTT! A few days later, I found myself surfing the net, looking for belly dancing schools in Seattle and stumbled across the Academy of Burlesque. So I checked it out and who did I see on the list of instructors but Fuchsia Foxxx herself in all her HOT pink glory. I had already paid for the other classes though so I felt I should give it an honest try. I tried. I'm done. I'm going with Fuchsia Foxx and the Academy of Burlesque.
She does a 6-8 week session like most of the other schools too and this session has already started but I talked to the school and they said I should be totally fine to just do a drop-in and try it out a couple times. So that's exactly what I'm going to do. My first Fuchsia fusion is this coming Tuesday. Should be interesting.
HOT 100 UPDATE
The HOT 100 Daddy
- Last weigh in was 161.8 so still no loss.
- water - still a struggle but I have not given up
- workout - this week...not even close. I'm bummed out about it too. :(
- meal plan - YES
- track - YES
- sleep - YES
- journal - YES
- food - YES
- Blog - YES
- Book - sadly...no. I have vacation this coming week though so I'm planning to catch up. I have faith.
FITNESS FEAR FRIDAY
If you didn't read my Wednesday post, please allow me to announce my HUGE accomplishment again. I have FINALLY conquered my stupid, silly little big fear about Punk Rope.
- I no longer care what people think of my weight as a fitness instructor because Punk Rope is super fun and I know something they don't know. So there!
- I no longer care if people know how much I know and don't know nor do I care if they think I'm doing it all wrong because I know something they don't know. So there!
- I no longer care if I try and fail because I'm doing something that others wouldn't dare to even consider trying themselves. So there!
- I no longer care if people take me seriously because Punk Rope is fun and so am I. So there!
- I no longer believe that I have no right to teach people to exercise. I have all the right in the world because I know stuff that other people don't. So there!
- Booked a venue for the month of December to start Punk Rope classes. December 4th, 11th, and 18th.
- I applied for a business license in Seattle.
- I applied for liability insurance so don't go getting any ideas about suing me.
|If this is offensive to you....too fucking bad. Suck it up. Christmas exists and it's called "Christmas". If you don't like it, stay home with your 30 cats and tell them all about it because I don't care.|