Monday, January 9, 2012

I like musicals


I saw my first ever Fred Astaire and Ginger Rogers movie. Swing Time. I love the classics. Classic music, classic books, classical guitar, yes please. I love it all. I wasn't so sure if I would feel the same about the movies though. I'm not a huge movie buff. I could care less who wrote or directed or who acted in what film. That type of information has just never appealed to me at all. But, I have to say that I do always love musicals and I wasn't disappointed by Swing Time. It was cute, it was fun, it was entertaining, and it tried to be funny. No wonder those two became as famous as they did. I just can't believe it took me as long as it has to finally see one of their films. I can't wait until the next one comes this week.

Watching Swing Time got me in the old timey musical mood so I decided to watch Hello Dolly again too. Yes, again.


I love Hello Dolly so much that I used to sing the song to my dog. Her name was Polly.

Heeeelllllooooooo Polly, well heeeelllloooooo Polly.....





No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts...