Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Kick Your Ass...Biatch

Today's the day. My first kickboxing class. I was totally planning to wait for any posting until after I take the damn class but I just can't hold it in. I'm so excited. I could really use kicking someone's ass for sure.

Let's see if I can do this diplomatically. Um....people suck. No. Damn! Um...people piss me off? Um...No, I can't do it. For the most part, people are selfish assholes with one thing on their minds...themselves. I try to believe in the good in people, I really really do. And I'm usually pretty good about it most days.

I'm not well equipped with infinite patience though. I have zero patience for people who talk the talk but when rubber hits the road, they just can't quite pull their head out of their ass to make shit happen. If you can't (or won't is usually more like it in most cases) take some serious action and own your choices then shut the fuck up.

I'm starting to get really tired of people talking a good game with absolutely no balls to do the walking. If your feelings are hurt, speak the fuck up, don't pout about it. If you're mad, be mad. If you're slacking, just admit it. If you aren't willing to do what you need to do to make things happen, stop saying that you are. You are not a victim. No one is. Damn people. Whining selfish people. Get over yourself and get out of my way. If you're not willing to help yourself, no one else can help you either.

Sorry, just needed to vent a little. No, this is not directed at any one in particular so don't go getting all sensitive thinking that I'm being passive aggressive. That's not my style. I'm just aggressive. If you pissed me off, chances are that you know it well already. And if you are one of the lucky few, your face is going to be on that punching bag tonight. Oh ya. I'm kicking your ass all over the gym. Actually though, I'll be using that fuel to fire up my ass for the kicking. Thanks for that by the way. :)

1 comment:

  1. Holy Cow you kind of scared me there, except I turned in my plan so I know it's not me! Whew! Can't wait to read how it went.

    ME

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts...