Tuesday, June 1, 2010

June Activity


You voted and the results are in. The big winner for the month is Cross Fit.

I assume that those of you who voted for Cross Fit already know what it is, but for those of you that aren't familiar with it...behold.

Cross Fit




So, how do I do crossfit?

I have signed up for a Workout of the Day (WOD) email notification. Every day, I'll get an email with a different exercise to do. I open the email, I read it, then I do the activity. Simple as that.

Today's workout will be Shoulder Presses. 5 sets, 5 reps each set


(Click on image to view this exercise...)

If you have questions about anything I mention or anything I'm doing this month, please don't hesitate to email me or comment below. 

Also, if you're interested in looking into crossfit for yourself but don't feel like braving it alone, there are professional crossfit trainers all over the world. I suggest you open your favorite browser and just do a search for crossfit in your area.

My calendar for the month